For our client, an international financial services provider in Düsseldorf (Germany), we are looking for a
(SENIOR) ACTUARY/ ACTUARIAL MATHEMATICIAN (M/F/D)
- Development of pricing, portfolio management as well as controlling of rate design
- Preparation of statistical analyses and simulations
- Optimization of pricing models and strategies
- Valuation of technical provisions and performance of solvency calculations
- Contribution to the further development of corporate strategy by providing actuarial expertise
- Degree or training in (economic) mathematics, physics or a related field
- Several years of professional experience in actuarial pricing or risk management
- Ideally experience with EMBLEM, SAS, Radr, R and ResQ
- Analytical and strategic mindset, quick thinking and team player-spirit
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, German advantageous
Discretion, professionalism and honesty / strong access to countless decision makers in the financial industry and business / advisor in the application process / prompt reflection of your application documents.
Are you interested in this job?
Please apply via the application button below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Katharina Pritzl at +49 69 348 7777 20.